Fun Eating Tools
Spice up your kid’s mealtimes with these handy tools just perfect for little fingers
Need help with your picky eater? Check out these useful tips!
- Let babies start out eating with their fingers. It’s a wonderful exercise in hand-eye coordination.
- Spoons and forks or sporks are okay. Toddlers or preschoolers who can’t spear their food can scoop it up instead.
- Knives and little kids don’t mix. Never let them get their hands on these sharp objects.
- Sippy cups are a-okay — they’re spill-proof and easy to wash. When practicing with real glasses, train your kids how to use them without breaking.
- Let your toddlers use bowls instead of plates. They minimize food spills and cleanups.
- Go printed! Patterned tablecloth and tableware are also nifty teaching tools to help him identify different shapes and colors.