How You Can Potentially Increase Your Child’s IQ By 30 Points In The First 5 Years Of Life
The best time to develop your child’s brain is during his early childhood. The right kind of stimulation during this period will create the necessary connections in his brain which will promote intelligence and emotional stability.
Constant support and proper nutrition may help your child achieve his full potential.
What you can do:
- Raise your child in a warm, loving environment.
- Engage your child in mentally stimulating activities which will help improve his memory, help boost his mental capacity and help sharpen his critical thinking.
- Introduce your child to formal musical training b age 4 to make him a stronger science and math student.
- Limit the amount of time your child spends watching TV, DVDs, and playing video games. Too much time spent doing these add up to poor grades in school.
- Engage your child in physical activities. It boosts levels of growth hormone in the brain which makes better brain cells.
- Keep your child happy, relaxed and stimulated. These are the times when he learns best.
What you can give:
Make sure your child’s diet contains all the nutrients needed for brain growth. If his diet lacks a key vitamin, mineral or nutrient — like Iron, Choline, Taurine, B Vitamins and Zinc — during the period when the brain is experiencing its major growth spurt, it can result in lower IQ and poor test scores. It’s equally important to nourish your child with a milk that supports brain development.